UVpro FM flange modules are ideal for installation on container walls in storage and water containers, tanks and basins. It is an allrounder due to the variety of possible applications, the high reliability and the simple assembly.
The three-hole flange is mounted with a seal on the outside of the application area and the UVC tube is inserted into the water tank through a 27 mm hole. As a result, there are no mechanical components within the effective range of the tubes. Maintenance is also carried out from the outside. The electronic ballast is encapsulated in the stainless steel square tube and complies with IP68.
This flange module can also be used for air disinfection – UVpro FM air disinfection
|Short name||UVpro FM|
|Type:||FMD 40 (duo)|
|Suitable UVpro tube :||UVpro K(T)40|
|Input power [W]:||82|
|Total UVC output [W253,7 nm]:||32|
|Tube length from screw joint [mm]:||814|
|Supply voltage [VAC]:||220...240 (50...60Hz)|
|Product example. For further sizes and performances |
please see the data sheet.
- effective against bacteria, pathogenic germs, yeasts and moulds
- for water containers, reservoirs, tanks and basins
- made of stainless steel
- available as mono and duo unit
- also available as 24V version
- disinfection without chemicals and residues
- simple and fast installation, also subsequently and in existing systems
- suitable for use in damp areas and for complete immersion in water (IP68)
- with UVpro thermo tubes also effective at low temperatures
- very diverse application possibilities