The UVpro WDO series is ideal for reliable surface and room air disinfection. The units are used in laboratories, medical practices and production rooms as disinfection units for ceiling or wall mounting. By radiating at an angle of 270° you can reach the air and all directly irradiated surfaces in the room. This radiator may only be used in rooms without people or during work-free periods. Installation in combination with a presence detector or a door switch is recommended.
|Short name||UVpro WDO|
|Suitable UVpro tube :||UVpro K(T) or UVpro N(T)|
|Input power [W]:||41|
|Total UVC output approx. [W253,7 nm]:||17|
|Supply voltage [VAC]:||220...240 (50...60Hz)|
|Product example. For further sizes and performances see|
the data sheet.
- effective against bacteria, pathogenic germs, yeasts and moulds
- can be used as ceiling, wall or pendant irradiator
- for surface disinfection in laboratories, medical practices, production rooms etc.
- reflector is rotatable by 360 degrees
- with the UVpro thermo tubes also effective at low temperatures
- tubes with PTFE splinter protection according to HACCP and IFS standard available
- made of stainless steel and plastic
- available in three lengths
- disinfection without chemicals and residues
- 270° opening angle
- suitable for low temperatures under 0° celsius
- mounting of a presence detector or door switch possible