UVpro V-Lab circulating air units ensure reliable disinfection of air up to 100 m³/h. The devices are specially designed for sensitive rooms such as laboratories, small production rooms, hospitals and doctors' surgeries, treatment rooms or waiting rooms. Very low noise emissions, simple wall mounting, and an extensive control system with various setting options make the device interesting for a wide range of applications.
|Operating temperature [C°]:||0...+40|
|Input power [W]:||80|
|Total UVC output [W253,7 nm]:||22|
|Air volume [m³/h]:||0-100 adjustable|
|Noise emission [dB]:||1-31 dependent on fan power|
|Size (L x W x H) [mm]:||846 x 402 x 136|
|Supply voltage [VAC]:||220...240 (50...60Hz)|
- effective against microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, mould spores, etc.
- for laboratories, medical practices, treatment rooms, tasting rooms, small production rooms, etc.
- programmable operating times such as weekdays and times of day
- adjustable ventilation intensity
- ready-for-use delivery
- most simple wall mounting
- disinfects residue-free and without the use of chemicals
- plain and simple design
- low noise emissions which can be further reduced by ventilation regulation
- error message when tube life is reached or in case of malfunctions
- only one-time setup and adjustment of operating times required