UVpro FM flange modules are ideal for installation in air conditioning ducts, also retrofitted in already existing systems. It is an allrounder due to the variety of possible applications, the high reliability and the simple assembly.
The three-hole flange is mounted with a seal on the outside of the application area and the UVC tube is inserted into the water tank through a 27 mm hole. As a result, there are no mechanical components within the effective range of the tubes. Maintenance is also carried out from the outside. The electronic ballast is encapsulated in the stainless steel square tube and complies with IP68.
The UVpro FM can also be used for water disinfection – FM water disinfection
|Short name||UVpro FM|
|Type:||FMD 40 (duo)|
|Suitable UVpro tube :||K(T)20 / K(T)30 / K(T)40|
|Input power [W]:||42 / 62 / 82|
|Total UVC output [W253,7 nm]:||14 / 22 / 32|
|Tube length from screw joint [mm]:||371 / 556 / 814|
|Supply voltage [VAC]:||220...240 (50...60Hz)|
- effective against bacteria, pathogenic germs, yeasts and molds
- for air conditioning ducts, surface disinfection of crate washers etc.
- made of stainless steel
- available as mono and duo unit
- also available as 24V version
- disinfection without chemicals and residues
- simple and fast installation, also retrofitted and in existing systems
- suitable for use in damp areas and for complete immersion in water (IP68)
- with UVpro thermo tubes also effective at low temperatures
- very diverse application possibilities