The UVpro FMDT UVC disinfector is specially designed for disinfecting air and surfaces in storage tanks. The tubes are mounted on the outside of the tank by means of a three-hole flange and protrude into the tank; the air drawn in and contaminated with germs, as well as the inside walls of the tank, are disinfected. Due to the way the tubes are mounted, there are no mechanical components in the effective area and maintenance is also carried out from the outside. The electronic control unit is encapsulated in the stainless steel square tube and complies with IP68.
The unit is also suitable as a supplement to the disinfection of liquids by means of a continuous flow reactor.
|Short name||UVpro FMDT|
|Suitable UVpro tube :||UVpro KT30-4|
|Input power [W]:||62|
|Total UVC output [W253,7 nm]:||22|
|Tube length from screw joint [mm]:||556|
|Supply voltage [VAC]:||220-240 (50-60Hz)|
|Product example. For further sizes and performances |
please see the data sheet.
- effective against bacteria, pathogenic germs, yeasts and fungi
- disinfects surfaces as well as air inside the tank
- for water containers, storage tanks, reservoirs
- incl. control unit for function monitoring
- disinfection without chemicals and residues
- easy and quick installation, even retrofitted into existing systems
- complies with IP86